Teachers Day Poems In Marathi Speech

Teachers Day Poems In Marathi Speech SMS Text Messages Quotes Wishes in English Hindi Tamil Telugu Urdu Punjabi Malayalam information has been available here for teachers day occasion. You can get amazing collection of Teachers Day New HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures, Photos, FB Status, SMS, Wishes, Greetings, WhatsApp Messages, Sayings, Poems, Speech, Songs, Gift Ideas, and more. Teachers Day is dedicated to birth of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan on 5th September.

Teachers Day 2014 Marathi Poems & Speech

God the Teacher tells me: "Be unconditional!"
I tell God: "I am trying."
Man the teacher tells me: "Be impartial!"
I tell man: "I already am."
Dream the teacher tells me: "Be jovial!"
I tell Dream: "I am practicing."
Reality the teacher tells me: "Be practical!"
I tell Reality: "Alas, will I, Can I ever be practical?"

Related: Teachers Day Facebook Cover Banners 

Those Who Educate Children
Well Are More To Be Honored Than Parents,
For These Only Gave Life,
Those The Art Of Living Well.
Happy Teachers Day

My poetry teacher taught me
How to cry.
My philosophy teacher taught me
How to dream.
My religion teacher taught me
How to bind life.
My yoga teacher taught me
How to find Love.
My liberation teacher taught me
How to create Peace.

Let the sky
Become
Your teacher.
You will learn
How to serve.
Let the moon
Become
Your teacher.
You will learn
How to love.
Let the sun
Become
Your teacher.
You will learn
How to become.

I Founded Everything In 1 Person
I Found
Guidance,
Friendship,
Discipline
And
Love,
Everything, In One Person.
And That Person Is You
Happy Teachers Day!

We hope that information about Teachers Day Poems In Marathi Speech will be useful to all. You can share this article on the social media and sharing websites such as Twitter, Digg, Google Plus, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Reddit, and Facebook.